After 7 years of dancing, my dream since I was 7 years old. I have retired and gave dancing an end. I met so many amazing people, made lots of fun friends and went on the best adventures. I made this blog because it would be my 3rd blog documenting my dance life and truly this is the last standing and best one because I forgot all the emails to the other ones. Thank you everyone for being a part of my dance life and making these the best years probably of my life so far. Love love love.
![]() |
| In my 3rd own apartment quick shot before getting ready for work |
![]() |
| At Sexy Lady cabaret lockeroom |
![]() |
| Me at Foxy Ladys on pole |
![]() |
| Me at Goldfinger, the night I formed my dancers groupchat |
![]() |
| Me at a strippers only party |







You look amazing, Go girl!
ReplyDeleteLove your energy, beautiful inside and out❤️
ReplyDeleteI love that you documented this! It’s so amazing to see you on your journey as a dancer and eventually retiring. You are so beautiful and I wish you nothing but the best!
ReplyDelete