-Nini
Tuesday, November 25, 2025
I came out of retirement for my final year *STATEMENT*
Heyy blog. I have returned to my old dance blog after retiring in 2022. I have been dancing since I was 18 and retired 22 when I felt like I reached all my dream goals. I later realized that I am still young and had no reason to rush myself out of something I love for a simple bragging right. No I had a career. All year I have been dancing at my old clubs and reauditioning because of new state laws that you have to be 21+ to work at the clubs as a dancer. They made everyone in South Florida have to reregister. Rest in peace my documents at Cheetah, G5ive, and other memorable places I worked. I love all the friends I had made through the years but I have decided to part with a goodbye this time and one last photo with my friend who has been with me since I was 19 in Cheetah. I love him! More photos coming soon since Instagram took down 2 of my dancer pages. I got blessed to have never made a serious Twitter for this because they take that down quicker. Thank Buddha for blogs!!! Where you can write whatever you want with whatever cuss words too, unfiltered, uncensored, and removing a report button for your posts. That the only time something can happen is if the police are called on your page lol. Anywayssss this will be short sorry. I tried before to write on a consistent basis and got stuck with the issues of that when it came to moving to a new home and the drama of moving in a drug addict roomate lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I seen you on action at Cheetah what a show you are so talented and flexible
ReplyDelete