Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Recap of the past month and HALLOWEEN

 So you guys probably been wondering where i was at but im back online right now because i was very busy. Came back to dancing the 22nd of October then my bf came in town Oct 26 then I had a busy schedule with my dog back too. Buuut recap of HALLOWEEN .. because no matter if I wasnt able to write here, I sure did take some pictures 

 





Halloween EVE: talk about a bag!!! it was niggas in there throwing money$$$ asf. And everyone loved the angel (me) soon as I walked in and I was the show stopper of that night. I had a trash bag full of money. I was too lit.



Til Sunday (Halloween).....

Man you'd expect for the holiday to be booming but it was a Sunday night where parents are out trick or treating with their kids. No girls made money cuz it was where everybody was worrying about the other one throwing money at anyone. Lots of broke ass niggas swormed that place and I was in that bitch for 6 hours straight .
Should've used logic and realized it wasnt going to be anybody in there.. but the thing is ALL THE HEELS were sold out at every store so I was like that HAD to be a sign! ... Nooope! Lol. Reminder to everyone considering to dance on a church sunday where everyone prayed their sins away at Church and was not looking for devilish spirits that night. Till Monday ofc lol

I still looked popping...
here's me Halloween night


-Robyn 




1 comment:

  1. What an amazing woman. You will not be disappointed ❤️

    ReplyDelete