Sunday, October 3, 2021

The weekend!

Hey sorry for not posting Friday and Saturday. You might have to get used to it because I get up at 7am and go in at 11:30am then work till it's night time (around8-11pm) Yup. Im a hard worker anyways RECAP of my weekend..... but clarification first.... I was called up on stage every 20 to 30 minutes to dance for 9 minutes (meaning food breaks were hard to catch lol). Btw at my club Cheetah in Pompano, everyone has to wear one piece dresses only and a thong/panty underneath. Everything's kind of a censored sexy thing where we strip nude as each song passes (on stage). And I made a loooott of money but one of the managers cock blocked me about 3 times (with different clients) which is bad because sometimes men come in, especially on weekends, to just drink beer and watch girls dance for free. So I was pissed! And went in the dressing room to cool off and charge my phone. But can I say me and staff are like best friends Lol? Here's some photos of me and one of the house moms.


One of the rare times they let us take photos of ourselves but everybody there loves me awwww... (except some of the dancers yet) but we're back in business and blooming.
Hope y'all weekend is going great!! Blogging can be hard to focus on when you come home tired but I must write. hehehehe Morning time is my only break so hi. I might go back  in today who knows.
-Robyn


No comments:

Post a Comment